Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > MaxiDiag Elite > MD802 > download failed (updating)
download failed (updating)

5276 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2014-03-20 14:48:38

•   Level 2   
    (35) points
    BrendanWakely
    2014-01-09 03:23:47
     every time i try to do an update on anything it shows the update available but the download always fails, have tried reinstalling PC suite, formatting SD card (after backing up) and nothing will download except for the update for PC suite.
    this has been going on sense i got the scan tool managed to put a few programs on and then nothing at all will ever download again.
    have contacted support a few times and only got one reply saying they wont help me because i don't live in the US

•   Level 2   
    (20) points
    ringlett

2014-01-15 21:40:24 (Reply to:BrendanWakely)

Not sure if your issues match my past issues but perhaps the observations and adjustments made will help you. Key focus areas are your Autel ID and Autel Community User Name. PC suite installation CD that came with my MD802 was slightly less refined than current versions. My version cut off part of my Autel ID name and made it unrecognizable. Resolution for truncating issue was found on Autel forum  www.dropbox.com/s/hm50yn2qrt9qgxa/setup_Autel_PC_Suit%20v3.0.exe 

Next issue was tied to file name conflicts of my PC. Autel Community User Name and serial number file names had to be adjusted to match my device. Note that your new Autel Community User Name has to match your profile on Autel's registration page.

Good luck. 

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2014-01-16 00:48:07

Right now you need a PC SUIT V6.13 , which can be downloaded in your account when you logged in our site.
    Next thing is to try to do the program update one by one, not do it by "select all". Though the later method will save you time and free you from the tidious job, you may neglect some abnormal situations in the update procedure.  

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    jamcom

2014-03-20 13:09:50

i tacked this on to this thread rather than start one because of the warning about matching autel and community ID's as mentioned above.

i have had constant without success once of download failure.
    my autel ID is my email address, and i cant edit that, and my community ID will not accept the @ when i try to set it to my email.
    i have checked my connection thoughly. it is working ok.
    any ideas ?
    prematurly balding pulling hair.
    cheers

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    jamcom

2014-03-20 14:48:38 (Reply to:jamcom)

all of a sudden after 24 hrs, it's connecting.
    no change on my end
  Total1 Pages